- Managing Director, Healthcare Information Technology (HCIT)
- Investment Banking Experience: Since 2006
- MBA, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Diploma, Impact Investing, Oxford University
- BS, Computer Science, Bowling Green
- Total Deal Value: $20B+
- Hometown: New York, New York
Prior to Edgemont, I was the Head of HCIT at Credit Suisse.
Passionate about the global impact investment space and serving in numerous roles, including the Center for Financial Inclusion, where I am a member of the Advisory Council and chair of its Sustainability Committee. I have also served in the Office of the CFO of Accion East, as Lead on Morgan Stanley’s Microfinance Team, and on the boards of Seeding Labs, a non-profit organization that provides lab equipment to researchers in low-income countries.